The EcoChic Design Award Alumni Network is a community of sustainable fashion designer game-changers who have the creativity and conviction to change the pattern of fashion.The Alumni Network, created by waste-reducing fashion NGO, Redress, helps to connect these designers with opportunities that will magnify their positive impacts further.
The network channels exciting sustainable fashion industry opportunities, shares innovative brand collaborations and provides a cohesive sharing space to propel numerous inspiring designers’ careers, and the shift towards a better industry, onwards.The designers in the network are finalists and semi-finalists from previous The EcoChic Design Award competition cycles who continue passionately driving sustainable fashion further, whether through developing their own brands, working in the fashion industry or continuing their education. Yet as they have developed so too have their needs changed. Now increasingly they need connectivity in finding retailers and brands to partner with, accessing funding to promoting their work and deepening their knowledge of sustainability.
The Alumni Network has over 100 alumni from across Asia and Europe. They are enthusiastic and ready to be matched with industry professionals, who are increasingly interested in connecting and collaborating with inspiring sustainable designers in a number of ways, from designing sustainable collections, exhibiting at trade fairs, all the way to flaunting their visions in fashion shoots.
The Alumni Network is therefore a powerful matchmaking platform that will bring the talented alumni to the wider industry table to cultivate bigger change. Through the Alumni LinkedIn Group, website and select events, the Alumni Network will provide:
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals and other alumni
- Promotion of alumni’s work to targeted industry professionals
- Career and brand opportunities including retail collaborations, jobs and textile waste sourcing opportunities
- Expert advice on designing, sourcing, marketing and selling sustainable fashion
- Learning opportunities including the latest developments in sustainable fashion
How can you use the network?
The Alumni Network exists for mutual gain to provide a go-to resource for talent! If you are an industry professional or media looking for talent, then the Alumni Network will allow you to find:
- New sustainable designers to retail, hire or feature
- New sustainable fashion talent to form innovative collaborations
- New partners to work with on textile waste sourcing collaborations
The EcoChic Design Award Alumni Network LinkedIn Group
If you would like to post a notice in our Alumni Network LinkedIn group about an exciting job opportunity or textile waste collaboration please fill out one of the following forms.